Monday, March 8, 2010

I got a very good forward email from my friend Madhura...thought of sharing nice lines here...
*A Birth Certificate shows that we were born
A Death Certificate shows that we died Pictures show that we lived!
*I Believe.... That just because two people argue, It doesn't mean they don't love each other. And just because they don't argue, It doesn't mean they do love each other.
*I Believe...That we don't have to change friends if We understand that friends change.
*I Believe....That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.
*I Believe...That you should always leave loved ones with Loving words. It may be the last time you see them.
*I Believe....That my best friend and I can do anything or nothing and have the best time.
*I Believe...That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry, But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.
*I Believe....That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are, But, we are responsible for who we become.
*'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything; They just make the most of everything they have

No comments:

Post a Comment