Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy 2 nd Birthday..




23 March 2010,
Dearest Celmi,
You, our first child our baby forever,.... I could end this post right here.... Wipe my hands clean of what I want to say and call it a day, "Happy 2nd birthday." But I have so much on my mind today and we want to say it all to you.... we can never live without you.. I still, to this day, have not forgotten about the week we spent together sleeping side-by-side when u were born 2 years back.. You... My love,are the one that made us realize that life is so precious.... we can never thank you enough for comming in our lives and for that we are forever thankful.... You are so special....Perhaps that is why you are so incredibly spoiled with love. I have no patience in disciplining you correctly as i thought of doing... When you SCREAM "no" when its ur eating time..and we giggle out loud together in defeat.... I have thought about it for awhile and realized that you, my baby, have years to understand the word NO and in the meantime I will continue attacking you with kisses every time you have a tantrum..... as a new parents we made sure you were taken care off, well fed, and well mannered...me and daddy would read lotz of books to do that!... With you it's all so fun.. all I have is time... Time to appreciate. YOU are my baby,our first.. the child that we always dreamed of having.... You complete us as a family.We are so in love with you... Happy Birthday ..Forever yours, Mama and daddy...may allah bless you with good health..and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment