Thursday, March 4, 2010

My bad haircut experience

Itz been a month i got a new haircut...and i was just loving it...my friends and family complimented on my new look...but my fringes had grown and i thought of getting it trimmed... I was okay with my hair but I did need a trim. I sat down in the saloon and it felt pretty normal at first... Then I started to see hair fly. I asked my hairdresser what she was doing, that I only wanted an inch or so off... She said that's what she was doing... She cut off about 4 inches off of the front of my hair next. I freaked out and asked her why she was cutting off so much! She said she had to make it even. I was really scared but I didn't want to make her feel bad nor did I want a half-done haircut. She finished and I looked in the mirror. My first thought was, "MY GOD! I LOOK LIKE A BOY!" She cut my hair so it was the same as it was, only twice as short and she left the back of it the way it was. Basically, I hate my haircut and waiting it to grow out....

1 comment:

  1. Hi shonu, I am sure, you are looking as cute as ever.. Love you..

    ReplyDelete