Monday, January 28, 2013

There has been no place where this blog wasn’t written My sofa, my bed, my beanbag...the most favorite..sitting in balcony... I still don’t know why my fingers were vibrating while typing this on my laptop...Here I am.. flashing back all the memories that live with somewhere in deep corners of my heart... Peeling the layer one by one and looking them.. smiling and sometimes blushing... How was I long back ago ?...All the things that I came across..each individual I have met..every song I have heard..every place where I visited... I don't remember everybody's names...but yes, I know.. You all are the reason for me...where I am standing right now...Its been 29 years of my life..but what Life means,I learnt it today...Its about being to yourself only..All the mistakes I did in past..I have compiled them all and given them a name called 'Experience'....Today, I realized it.. being truthful is the best option for everything...Thank you all..the one who had been a part of my life, made me realize what actually things are and how to live with and without them !I have met people.. who wished, prayed and cared for me always. And they, only they are my strengths...Almost everybody taught me the lesson of patience..which makes me stand strong today..

No comments:

Post a Comment