Monday, January 28, 2013

lets face it.... im a moody person.... n i hv become so concious of my body... i cant change that anymore than i can change the colour of my hair...yee.another analogy would be my obsession with myself.... more like reality..I need to control my food intake too and i need to be well fed all the time... I'm picky about what i eat therefore i need to eat what suits me... If i dont eat and must eat what i like cos otherwise i wont eat.. my energy levels go down and that leads to my injuries and to others too...hehe.. Now people who know me might laugh at how much importance i give to food ..the past few days I've started paying more attention to wut i eat and i eat right food and the things that impact my health.. this is survival... i try and avoid conflict...thxx i avoid thinking about whats wrong in the world. i dont think about the past, i adapt to the situation around me so that i have no regrets about what is lost or what cant be... living in the moment and being happy in that moment... thats not to say that i havent learnt from my past or i dont think about the future... or that i care only about myself. I cant have people around me be unhappy because that makes me unhappy. so i try and make them happy...I finally had some measure of control in my life and over my feelings... we were talking about eating... not eating = crankiness... mix that up and include a back injury ... well you can just imagine...I m hungry .. i think i'll go eat something... damn damn damn....you know sometimes in the middle of the night when i cant sleep for a while and i start feeling hungry ..i then start dreaming of eggs and... toast....well dats my comfort food.

No comments:

Post a Comment