Monday, November 22, 2010

We are busy with our lives most of the time.,,,everyone is running to be at the same spot…… Money has become very important aspect and earning it, we are at times losing out on valuable relationships. I don’t have time for my Parents who are old and are looking forward to get some amount of love and attention they invested in me... my brother and sister are all lost in their hectic schedule and so are best of my friends.. As I type this out I just wonder whether I should shut down the computer and be with my daughter because I should practice before I preach………….. but then she is off to school... So I am free to preach u…Thinking of Celmira I can not believe it I have my own baby. OH NO!!! it was not a few days ago. It has been freaking 2 and half years now. Ok! It seems just like a few days ago. I can still feel her warmth, smell the baby smell and hear her baby snore…. So my baby is turning into a fine young princess….. As days changed into months and months into years, she went on to prove to be special in everyway……. I have seen her bring out the best in people…. Even the not so good ones. She has smile and love for everyone in the world... She doesn’t know the barriers of countries, caste, color, money, status, age, etc…. . For her everyone with a ‘HI’ is a friend. Anyone with anger or scoldingl is’NO shouting please…..’. So simple is life in her terms just like her language. To be happy, sad, and angry just happens naturally. No drama. Nope… I remember her saying bye to every small thing before leaving house for her school bus..Saying sorry to a crayon for dropping it down. ….. I hope that everybody connected to her will understand her innocence and make her smile always without hurting her … even when I am not around.!

No comments:

Post a Comment