Thursday, October 21, 2010

celmi inspirations..

Hi..

Assad Here.. Writing about my favorite topic.. Celmira..

= = = =
Hi Celmi,

You are such a darling. And nowadays you sing Mamma darling also, so sweetly. Its just so sweet. And now I hear thunder keeps ringing in my ears. Love you betu.

Cutie baccha, you are true inspiration for me, inspiration for so many things in life.

1) inspiration to be happy - just jumping over a stone, or just counting floors in lift, and then clapping when we reach 5th floor, its just so easy to be happy. Why do we adults complicate our lifes with our thoughts so much, its so much simple to be happy. The easiest thing for me is to think of your sweet smiling face to be v.v. Happy.. Thanks Celmira.. You are the best.

2) inspiration to love so much - and so unconditionally, even when mom or me have been strict with you, you never hurt us, you love us so much, thanks baby. Love you.

3) manners - you just pick up the good things so fast, you always say thank you, sorry, its ok, welcome, please. You never miss it, you are perfect my baby. I am learning.

4) to be good - there is no malice, you are perfect baby..


Love you soooooooo much..

No comments:

Post a Comment