Thursday, November 12, 2009

This is about a fortnight ago... People who I don't really know,
making rude comments....A random conversation between me and a***...
Now who's this a***??? she is friend of my friend whom i had met for
the first time today..
Here we are group of friends chilling out together...i took celmira to
feed her dinner...and..
A*** : does celmira eat properly?
Her son is 3 months older to celmira but looks much younger to her...
So she is worried about his eating habbits...
Me : oh yes... She eats properly.. I dont give her to munch in
between, so she has her dinner properly..
A*** : anyways even if you dont give celmira one time meal it will be
ok looking at her health..
Now I am shocked... How can someone be so rude!
Me: but celmira has always been healthy...
A*** : i think kids should not be fat at this age..
Now i m angry.. And i just walk out of there..
The reason why I remembered this incidence is because i will be
meeting her again tomorrow and i dont know how should i react to this
rude mannerless lady!!!
I guess I wanted to do this post because I really don't like to hear
those things. These type of comments stress me out and are
embarrassing and hurtful toward my daughter... I just don't get it -
maybe I've just lived a sheltered life surrounded by positive people?
Maybe my parents and the parents of my friends taught us right?But
there's just no excuse for rudeness...there is something wrong with
her basic education..I would love to know what provokes people to do
these things - to deliberately say something mean or nasty or hurtful
or just plain rude to someone...
Maybe I'm overly sensitive ... Especially towards my daughter..!.I
felt like I've been punched in the stomach. ..I am really confused as
to how should i react to her...

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should just say "Didn't your parents teach you any manners as a kid..? or you have chosen to forget your manners..?" And call me, I will bash up everyone who says anything to my chotu baby & hurts my softee baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. INSECURITY is the only reason and nothing else!!! People are more dukhi seeing others sukhi than being dukhi about their own problems:)
    They try making others also dukhi in their own ways...in this case your friend got successful also...
    You should laugh at her and make her feel that whatever she is talking is not going to affect you....and it should not!! We are educated people,have strong foundation of our sanskars,blessings of our elders and good friends....such insecure people by no way can disturb you..rather you being not disturbed will disturb her for sure he he he he!!!

    ReplyDelete