Sunday, October 4, 2009

well...today wanna share one story with you all...
its about 3 months back...we had just moved to this new place..and there was lot of unpacking to do...assad left for office in morning and i decided not to go back to sleep. Before celmira wakes up i should finish most of the work..i took advantage of some peace and quiet and decided to have my morning tea sitting in my balcony. i remember hearing the door shut behind me...but then nothing of it until 15 minutes later when i decide to head back into the house and the door is not just shut but it was locked!..i kept shaking the door to see if it was just very tight but it was locked.....Shit Shit Shit...what to do???....celmira was all alone sleeping inside the bedroom..i didn't have my cell phone with me too...now i was sweating ..fear of getting locked outside with a soaring temperature of 35 degrees...i was also worried if celmira would wake and not see me around and she would try and come out of her cot....i could see no one on the road down my balcony...it was almost 15 minutes now i was locked out..then i saw a african man down...i waved him...and he came running down my balcony ...but he was not able to understand english...and there i am standing locked in my balcony...making all type of actions to make him understand that i was locked and you please call my husband who had just left for work....finally he left to call assad...and le...for more 15 minutes i am waiting for him to come back and tell me if he spoke to assad...but i could se him no more...i was feeling hopeless...now i was in tears...then i saw 2 indian men walking down...i conveyed them my misery and they finally called assad and told him the story..there i saw this african guy comming bcak..he told me that he too spoke to my husband and he is on the way...ok!!!...i was relieved that assad would come and get me out of here...o shit then it struck how will he come inside the house..i have locked the door from inside...that means assad will have to break the door..damn...that means more 1 or 2 hrs...what if celmira wakes up before that!!!...i was crying and crying....then i saw assad down my balcony ..he was too worried about celmira...then we decide that he should call up some lock and key wala...who would break the lock and then he would enter my house and get me out of here...so he called up that guy who said it will take him 1 hr to come ...we had no option...we had to just wait and wait...everything was silient ..i was trying to hear if celmira had woke up...was she crying...but nothing...then suddenly i saw this stranger face suddenly opening my balcony door with celmira in his arms....oooh....who was he?,....how did he manage?...yipppie...i was rescued....i came inside the house and was hugging celmira tightly and crying....that stranger was one of the cleaners in my building who had managed to enter through my kitchen window which was luckily opened...he was an angel sent by god....finally i was inside my house and celmira was fine...wenever i remember this incidence..it gives me a goose bumps...yet we dont how did the door got damn locked...still wenever i go in my balcony i never pull the door behind me....

1 comment:

  1. I can just imagine your plight and get goose bumps!!! It was also very nice of the african gentlemen to try his best to help you & the cleaner of course was god sent!!

    ReplyDelete