Tuesday, March 10, 2009

First of all, I am so sorry for not being in touch.... But the last week has been tough... Trying to juggle with a whole lot of things...oooh 12 days to go!!! ....Lots happening, so excited to share it with you all........Yes yes soon I will write more about it... This is something we have been waiting for a very long time ’cause I know how important it is to each one of us.... Okay, okay! I’m not going to say anymore, but you’ll know in exactly two weeks what I’ve been waiting about....Can’t wait till it kicks off!!!...Rushing now, will keep you posted…

1 comment:

  1. Hey!!

    Thanks for dropping by on my webpage and I must say ur's looks pretty darn nice too and heaps to read!!
    Good Job and keep it goin!!

    -Alstar
    www.alihassanlive.com

    ReplyDelete