Monday, December 29, 2008



As every new year comes we remember the year gone by. The year 2008 was filled with both happy moments to share and stressful times too. This year started with lots of anticipation and excitement of becoming a new parent. We waited day after day for the arrival of our little bundle of joy and she made her grand appearance on 23 march 2008....Dear Celmira...to start with ..you have become very naughty these days...when you act naughty, I try to be clam. I try not to yell at you and many times these days, I find myself just completely ignoring your act. I tell you that its not right to do so , but just in a normal voice. The other day, I raised my voice a bit and you started crying.... I have definitely learnt to be calm....You are choosy and picky about your food. You tell me that its okay if you ate a little less someday and that you would be alright. But me being your mommy will worry unnecessarily over the quantity that you've had. You like carrot, spinach...
It's a struggle these days to dress you up... You have been talking quite a bit, learning new words and trying to speak in words with actions. .....over the last couple of months, you have been spending more time with your daddy and getting much closer to him...Nowadays, you smile wide - toothless smile!!!, as soon as you see daddy in the morning. If you hears his voice, you look in that direction.... Plays more with dad, but returns to mommy when hungry.....Last week, when you were down with viral infection you had disturbed sleep during the nights..... cough irritated your throat, leading to more coughs during the night. Eventually you would get up, all upset and demand to sleep in your daddy's arms....My little princesss is growing up fast....you wants a bite from our plates always..you have made an effort to take a few steps of her own. For the past week, you have been trying to stand on your own without support....As you are approaching your first birthday, I cannot but wonder how days flew by and you grew up so fast....Its been a wonderful journey the past 9 months with you and wish that the new year brings many more joyous moments for you and us. Wishing you all a happy and funfilled New Year 2009....

1 comment: