Sunday, November 16, 2008

hmmm..uhh?...

One trouble with having a blog is that since people are up to date with all your news, they hardly call you up. Moreover, it is always a one-way communication.....
Agar kissi cheez ko dil se chaho to saari kayanath tumhe usse milane ki koshish me lag jaati hai......
I wanna travel atleast 1 country in each continent,..... I wanna do some buisness of my own....I wanna experiment with different cuisines and continue to make them on a regular basis...I wanna start celebrating festivals the way it has to be done setting a good example to Celmira....I wanna start wearing sari on a regular basis....I wanna learn Salsa...........I wanna restart sports........I wanna have our own house rather than a rented flat....I wanna go in a helicopter....I wanna see the Himalayas....I wanna go for a couple massage with Assad off course....I wanna send my parents abroad....I wanna see the Taj Mahal with assad and celmi....I wanna read more books....I wanna visit all the Indian States especially North East....

1 comment:

  1. Most of the ppl wnts to do most of the thngs u have listed in ur blog. exception - I don wanna wear a saree ;)

    If u r like most people... u have a lot of projects on ur back burner tht u hope to get to someday but aren’t quite ready for. Perhaps too there are a few things on ur list that have been sitting there... gnawing at u; forever... but just seem like to big a deal to get going on. U nvr seem to have enough time… enough energy… or enough who-knws-what to sit down and start working on them.

    Most of us have burned up the initial enthusiasm n now have to go through the daily routine of moving it forward to completion. But getting started can be just as hard… and even harder; especially when u r looking at something tht will make a major change in ur life.

    Whts stopping u frm getting started is stopping everyone frm getting started... n I personally don knw “What to Do About It”

    CHEERS :)

    ReplyDelete