Sunday, April 18, 2010

New law of nature needed

I mean when will human evolution reach desired efficiency levels..? When will the human body start understanding the simple logic ke boss, we are not living in an agricultural dependent society, one sookha will not starve me to death.. So... So I don't need to store excess fat.. Till a reasonable level its ok, after that its only a waste.. I mean can't believe that we (as a field science) really have not figured out a way to control that.. Or Human evolution has not yet adapted our bodies for this concept..

So for now.. Unfortunately dieting karna padega.. Ok world, here I diet for this habit of my body..

Shonu... Deitng kariss mei.. No oily etc etc, sweets limited.. and we walk.. like celmi says "walking", so here we go walking &b stretching..
Assad

2 comments:

  1. actually I have been thinking of wanting to run last one month, but garden is bit far, and weather is getting worse.. so where & when do I run..? hmmm... any answers.. accha more importantly need a running partner..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read most of your blogs. You write pretty interesting mmmmmmmmmm......

    I am a avid reader myself but never had an idea of penning so many thoughts together.
    I talk to Naziya about once a week. Take care and allah hafiz

    ReplyDelete