Wednesday, May 6, 2009

My husband travels a lot......Well at least he has a job during this recession time !.... I would also like to say, "I miss him.....My purpose of this blog is to say thank you to my husband for working so hard, so that we can enjoy all luxuries.... :)....Working in the field of Consulting.. my husband has to travel A LOT! we are mainly based in Dubai... but he travels to Muscat, Istanbul,Qatar, pakistan, Mumbai, Egypt... and now he is off to Georgia for a week...and look at this..today is our wedding aniversary and..one of my relatives called up to wish me....she wished me and sarcastically added..." so you are alone today!...huuuhhh? Girl...did u really mean your wishes or were you pinching me hard there....she must be more alone than me so maybe hitting back at the world.!!!,. ..Anyways...For the most part, our situation works for us or we made it work??. ... Our time apart makes our time together even more precious and exciting. ... I like having alone time.... I like doing things my own way.....shopping, visiting friends, watching loads of TV, cooking whatever you like...well..for now i am enjoying this...but i do miss you Assad.. come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment