Sunday, March 22, 2009

Happy Birthday to you...

To all my blogger friends here and to those who silently checking up my blog,....I believe you have followed my baby's milestones and some of the details about my little Celmira here....

Today 23 march 2009 is Celmira's First Birthday....we were waiting for this day from the time she was born...like every parents...its only once in a lifetime...

Happy Birthday Dear Celmira....Happy Birthday to you....

Your first birthday is quite a milestone event..... While you will never remember the first year of your life, but as a Mom, I will never forget the sleepless nights, the cutest facial expressions and the feelings I felt every time you did something new...Time flies so fast, isnt it........and walking down memory lane It has been an amazing year.....I have learned something new every day....wish you a good health and lots of love from mamma and daddy...

No comments:

Post a Comment