Monday, March 30, 2009



I’ve been dying to write a review for my iPod Touch for very long time....For a start, I got this as my 2nd Mariage anniversary gift....I’ve never owned an iPod before...but when i was gifted iPod ... I saw it as a bit of a pointless device other than listening to music..., it had only a few applications..., however a friend of Assad exchanged an iPod touch 2g with our ipod.....and from that day I am in love with my iPod touch...I've only had this for a few months, yet already I'm using it all the time.....It's the best gift I've ever got.....since the first day I had the iPod touch, I've used my machine less often now....Because I have WiFI at the house ,I use my iPod practically everytime and everywhere....Besides listening my music, I have access to the web via Safari, my email, gtalk and yahoo messenger...,Mail on the iPod touch is so convinient....it's like having a real computer in your hand....Google is just as fast, reliable and accessible as my machine...Notes is brilliant for jotting stuff down and reminders .... I was always using a pen and paper to note something down as ideas popped up, but I've been doing it all on my iPod now....It takes a while to get used to the keyboard, it is a challenge...The only button on the device is an on/off button.... really can't put in to words how great this device is.

No comments:

Post a Comment