Sunday, February 15, 2009


Hello there everyone! How's your Valentine's Day celebration? So yeah wooo hoo! It's that day when all the lovers out there show how much they care and love one another lol!... My husband and I really don't go crazy on this day because it's just another day basically..... But we still go do something as everyday is a Valentine's day for me with my family and friends,...i love them absolutely and so they do .....I never stop feeling lucky to have such a kind hearted husband.... .... andI'm not going to show you guys what we got each other because it's only for our eyes heheheh!...Finally i want to remember and thanks to everyone who have made a difference in my life...I want to tell you ..."Thank you,"....But it doesn’t seem enough.....
Words don’t seem sufficient...."Blah, blah" and all that stuff.....Please know I have deep feelings about your generous act.....I really appreciate you all;...You all are special, and that’s a fact!

Thank you so much for your support & encouragement during this exciting month.... It means the world to me. :)

2 comments:

  1. Hey the feeling is mutual indeed...


    Cheers to our friendship!

    Priya

    ReplyDelete
  2. my i cant believe it all tht stuff coming from you!!!thts not ourarshi!!nyways u r welcome !!

    ReplyDelete